Enter your information and a representative will contact you for this 2012 Porsche Cayenne Hybrid !
What's New for 2012:
- Newly available blind-spot monitoring system
- Larger, optional carbon-ceramic brake disks on Turbo model
- Debut of a Power Kit option that provides 40-horsepower boost to turbocharged engine
The 2012 Porsche Cayenne is a 5-passenger, midsize luxury SUV available in a number of different trims, depending on engine choice. Standard are 18-inch wheels and a power liftgate.
Standard features on the Porsche Cayenne include automatic wipers, dual-zone automatic climate control, 8-way power front seats, tilt-and-telescoping steering wheel, sliding and reclining 40/20/40-split rear seat, leather upholstery, Bluetooth connectivity, touch-screen interface, and 10-speaker sound system.
The extensive list of optional features for the Porsche Cayenne includes upgraded wheels, underbody skid plates, carbon-ceramic brakes, front and rear parking sensors, rearview camera, blind-spot monitoring system, adaptive cruise control, keyless entry and ignition, ventilated front seats, and a rear-seat DVD entertainment system.
Under the Hood
The 2012 Porsche Cayenne is powered by a 3.6-liter V-6 engine rated at 300 horsepower. All-wheel drive and a 6-speed manual transmission are standard. An 8-speed automatic transmission is available, which features stop-start technology to save gas. The next-highest trim level, S, features a 4.8-liter V-8 engine rated at 400 horsepower. The Cayenne S Hybrid features a supercharged, 3.0-liter V-6 engine attached to a 34-kilowatt electric motor and an 8-speed automatic transmission. The Cayenne Turbo model is fitted with a turbocharged, 4.8-liter V-8 engine rated at 500 horsepower.
EPA fuel-economy figures for the 2012 Porsche Cayenne are:
- Cayenne with 3.6-liter engine and manual transmission: 15/22/18 mpg (city/highway/combined)
- Cayenne with 3.6-liter engine and automatic transmission: 16/23/19 mpg
- Cayenne S with 4.8-liter engine and automatic transmission: 16/22/18 mpg
- Cayenne S Hybrid: 20/24/21 mpg
- Cayenne Turbo with automatic transmission: 15/22/17 mpg
Standard safety equipment on the Porsche Cayenne includes enhanced braking, stability, and traction control, and a battery of air bags. Available options are rear-seat side air bags, rearview camera, and a blind-spot monitoring system.
To date, neither the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) nor the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) has tested the 2012 Porsche Cayenne.