Nissan Announces New Features, Pricing for 2015 Altima
By: Jeff Youngs, 6/12/2014
Other enhancements for 2015 include the addition of an 8-way power driver's seat and 2-way power lumbar support for 2.5 SV and 3.5 SV trim levels. Vehicles equipped with a beige interior will include black carpeting and lower seat side trim. Fog lights are now standard on the 2.5 SV trim level, and Intelligent Climate Control is added to SV and SL versions equipped with a remote engine-start system.
Base MSRPs for the 2015 Nissan Altima Sedan are as follows:
- Altima Sedan 2.5: $22,300
- Altima Sedan 2.5 S: $22,560
- Altima Sedan 2.5 SV: $24,720
- Altima Sedan 2.5 SL: $28,150
- Altima Sedan 3.5 S: $26,450
- Altima Sedan 3.5 SV: $29,830
- Altima Sedan 3.5 SL: $31,950
The Nissan Altima underwent a complete redesign for 2013, and has been enhanced in various ways since then. The car is available with either a 182-horsepower, 2.5-liter 4-cylinder engine or a 270-horsepower 3.5-liter V-6. Both engines work with an Xtronic continuously variable transmission (CVT). The Altima's 4-wheel independent suspension features Active Understeer Control. The interior features NASA-inspired Zero Gravity front seats, Bluetooth hands-free phone system, streaming audio via Bluetooth, and an Advanced Drive-Assist Display that provides key information in the center of the instrument cluster. The Altima SL includes standard leather-appointed seating and a Bose premium sound system with 9 speakers.
- 2015 Nissan Altima Overview
- 2014 Nissan Altima Overview
- Nissan Car & Truck Quality, Dependability & Performance Ratings
- 2014 Nissan Cars Buyer's Guide