General Motors Receives Four Awards in 2013 Vehicle Dependability Study
With the exception of the Chevrolet Camaro, which is the award recipient in the Midsize Sporty Car segment, due to a higher ranking than the Ford Mustang and Dodge Challenger, General Motors performs well in large vehicle categories.
In the Large Car segment, the Buick Lucerne ranks highest, ahead of the Toyota Avalon and the Chevrolet Impala. Notably, the Lucerne also achieves the third-best overall score in the 2013 Vehicle Dependability Study, following the Lexus RX and the Lexus ES 350.
The Chevrolet Tahoe slightly outperforms the GMC Yukon to receive the dependability award in the Large Crossover/SUV segment, with the Toyota Sequoia ranking third highest in this segment.
Additionally, General Motors products are the three highest-ranked models in the Large Pickup segment, with the GMC Sierra HD (2500 and 3500) models leading the GMC Sierra LD (1500) and the Chevrolet Avalanche.
- Learn More About the 2013 Vehicle Dependability Study
- 2013 Vehicle Dependability Study Ratings
- View All Automotive Study Ratings
- Buick Car & Truck Quality Ratings
- Chevrolet Car & Truck Quality Ratings
- GMC Truck Quality Ratings
- 2013 Buick Buyer's Guide
- 2013 Chevrolet Cars Buyer's Guide
- 2013 Chevrolet Trucks, Utilities & Vans Buyer's Guide
- 2013 GMC Buyer's Guide