Cadillac Upgrades Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle Program
Cadillac is also offering the option of a Premium Care Maintenance program on CPO vehicles that are 2011 model year or newer. Premium Care Maintenance is a pre-paid maintenance plan that covers oil changes; oil, air, and cabin filter changes; tire rotations; and vehicle inspections on the schedule set forth in the owner's manual. Previously, Premium Care Maintenance was reserved only for buyers of new Cadillacs.
With Cadillac lease returns set to double in 2013, Chase Hawkins, vice president of Cadillac U.S. sales and service, said: "Improving Certified Pre-Owned supports the ongoing long-term increase in resale value, and is another tool that will enable us to attract new customers."
- Certified Pre-Owned Programs vs. Extended Service Contracts
- Choosing the Right CPO Program
- The Benefits of Buying a Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle
- What are Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles?
- Why Certified Used Cars Cost More
- Pros and Cons of Buying an Extended Warranty for a Car
- Pros and Cons of Pre-Paid Car Maintenance Plans