Recall Roundup: Small Number of Chrysler 200 and Dodge Avengers Heading Back to Dealers
A broken fuel tank assembly control valve could cause the vehicle's engine to stall, potentially leading to a crash. The problem could also cause fuel to leak, which could lead to a fire in the presence of an ignition source.
Chrysler expects to repair the affected vehicles in March 2013, and owners can call the automaker at 1-800-247-9753 to ask questions. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) Campaign ID Number for this recall is 13V043.
- 2013 Chrysler 200 Summary, Photos & Specs
- 2012 Chrysler 200 Quality Ratings
- Chrysler Car & Truck Quality Ratings
- 2013 Chrysler Buyer's Guide
- 2013 Dodge Avenger Summary, Photos & Specs
- 2012 Dodge Avenger Quality Ratings
- Dodge Car & Truck Quality Ratings
- 2013 Dodge Buyer's Guide