Nissan Announces New 2015 Versa Note Prices, Details
By: Jeff Youngs, 5/30/2014
The Versa Note differs from the Versa sedan because of its hatchback design. It features a more steeply sloped windshield than the sedan's, and sculpted body panels. The two models employ the same platform and drivetrain. The Note with Xtronic transmission also offers an available active grille shutter for enhanced fuel economy. (According to Nissan, the Xtronic-equipped Versa Note returns up to 40 mpg on the highway.)
Base MSRPs for the 2015 Versa Note are as follows:
- Versa Note 1.6 S (with 5-speed manual transmission): $14,180
- Versa Note 1.6 S Plus (with Xtronic transmission): $15,430
- Versa Note 1.6 SV Xtronic: $16,330
- Versa Note 1.6 SR Xtronic: $17,530
- Versa Note 1.6 SL Xtronic: $17,960
The 2015 Versa Note SR includes upgrades to the interior and exterior, including sportier front and rear fascias and grille, dark headlight surrounds, fog lights, rear spoiler, suede-like seats and 16-in. sport aluminum alloy wheels.
The 2015 Versa Note SL places more emphasis on equipment. Key features include NissanConnect with Mobile Apps, 5.0-in. color display, RearView Monitor, heated front seats, Divide-N-Hide Adjustable Floor, and 16-in. aluminum alloy wheels.
Other options, available individually or as part of an equipment package, include the Divide-N-Hide floor; NissanConnect with Navigation and Mobile Apps; Hands-Free Text Messaging Assistant; RearView Monitor; Bluetooth Streaming Audio; and Around View Monitor. Standard on all 2015 Versa Note models is a 1.6-liter DOHC 4-cylinder engine with dual fuel injection and continuously variable timing control.
- 2015 Nissan Versa Note Overview
- 2014 Nissan Versa Note Overview
- Nissan Car & Truck Quality, Dependability & Performance Ratings
- 2014 Nissan Cars Buyer's Guide